Monday, June 26, 2006

First Day of Summer Vacation!

Today is the first day of summer vacation! Cody completed fifth grade with high honors. It was very sad for me, because he will be moving to the high school building next year. Grades 6-12 are housed in one building. I am not ready for my baby to grow up! On rainy days like today, my goal is to get caught up on all of my projects, committments, and maybe get something created that I don't have to! I have an ATC swap to work on, a graduation framed collage to finish, and a "cave" of a scraproom to clean out!
I am a Design Team Member for Buzz and Bloom, an Australian based stamp company. My article for the month has already been submitted, and my gallery projects for the month are done! My requirement this month was a color combo of turquoise and plum, so be watching for a couple of new scrapbook pages!
I have been into the "Altered Lunchbox" scene lately. I have created 4 so far, with 3 more in the works! I make them as card organizers, with monthly index cards for birthday reminders! One was for Cody's teacher, one was for my Mom for Mother's Day, one for my neighbor, and one for my SplitCoastStamper's buddy, Judyb. I used Mod Podge to seal them, and plenty of patterned paper, paper flowers, and ribbon!


!

No comments: