Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm Rockin'!!


Thank you miss Lisa Renea, for nominating me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!! I am supposed to nominate more gals, but everyone seems to have been called upon, so ANYONE--if you have not been nominated, this means YOU!! I formally nominate you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!!

Brodie is home as of Thursday afternoon and doing well. A few prescriptions for her digestive system for a few days, but she is definitely back to normal!!

Working on a few cards, and thinking about submitting a few to Simply Sentiments...Michele (POD) sent me some back copies, and I think I will give it a try! Thanks, Michele!

I have a few framed scrapbook pages I have been meaning to make for gifts, so I need to get to those. Still have not touched the coaster book since I have been home!! It took me days to get caught up on laundry and housework. The upstairs still looks like Hates but oh, well...

As soon as I get my bum in gear I will post some photographs of my latest "work!"

Have a great rest of the weekend---Rockin' Kerilou *Ü*

No comments: