Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet Sixteen...

I just got done making 96 birthday invitations for a certain niece of mine. I wanted to keep them simple since there were so many, so I utilized a library pocket design and my Cuttlebug. She was in love with them, and I was very happy that she was so excited. They really did not take long at all!




So, I have been quiet for a week, been working almost full time, and suffered a HUGE toothache that lasted for days. Apparently I have been grinding my teeth again. The dentist polished my tooth down a bit so they don't hit together anymore, and hopefully it will heal and that will be it! I just finished and uploaded my latest Buzz and Bloom project, so as soon as it is up, I will let you all know! Thanks to all of you who go and check my Buzz goodies out and leave comments for me. It means a lot!
Have a great night!
**Keri**

No comments: