Sunday, September 09, 2007

We Have A Winner, Folks!!

I didn't get to do the 100th post drawing til yesterday afternoon--I have not had time to sit til then!! Anyway, thanks to the 6 gals who posted, I appreciate you all visiting. Our winner is Andi! I have recently become acquainted with her through the blog post at 2peas, and was immediately in love with her blog. It is so natural, inspiring, and enjoyable to read! So check out Andi's Blog and give her a shout out. Tell her I sent you!! Trust me, you will love her blog about crafting, family, and ranch life. SO COOL! Have a Blessed Sunday, Y'all!!(< for LR)
**Keri**

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

**** blushing *****
Kari!
Thank you so much for the kind words and for pulling my name! I am so excited!

Your blog is one of my favorites as well. Two birds of a feather I must say! I love our country life, the special day to day things we get to experience, and of course the challenges as well. It makes us stronger women, don't you think?
Take care!