Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Good morning! Thought I would share with you all my son's new look! He has been talking about blue hair ever since before school got out. I finally gave in to him and we got the stuff we needed on Friday. Blue dye is not exactly the neatest stuff to deal with!! We had to bleach it up twice, then add the blue. It took a couple of hours from beginning to end! He is pleased with how it turned out, and I guess as far a blue hair goes, it does look good! The color is even, etc.
And of course, Brodie wanted to say "'hey!" Cody snapped this photo of her a couple of days ago. Have a great Tuesday!

Kerilou

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE HAIR YO!!!!

He's all set to be in an anime now.

. said...

VERY cool! My dd wants purple and she has brown hair that has temp. black in it. She actually would like black and purple underneath. They told me it would be $150. Ya, NOT!

Tell me, what do I need to do and what do I need to buy? If you don't mind explaining it to me, just leave a comment on my blog. If you're too busy, that's okay. BTW this is Beadhoun :)

Covered In Crafts said...

That is *Shocking* blue! LOL He looks happy. :)

Our Creative Day said...

What a great mom you are!!! He'll have a lot of fun with that new do this summer!!! :)

Maizie @ 2Peas

Lisa Renéa said...

Brodie looks so cute in her photo! I didn't know the Code-man had a secret desire to be a Smurf! How funny is that? Very cute! Sure gave me a smile!!

MediMonsters said...

WOW--that is really blue!!! He looks happy with it.

liannallama said...

love his hair! Wish I could do that, but I'd look pretty silly, LOL!

Sue McGettigan said...

Go Cody!! We dyed the ends of Molly's hair purple one summer, she loved it :) Nice dye job Mom :)