Saturday, December 09, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Godelieve! The rules say I have to list 6 weird things about myself. This should be easy enough!

1. My middle name is Rae, not Lou. Kerilou is a nickname my next door neighbor gave me! My mom chose the name Rae for two men she admired growing up.

2. I have a mild obsession with Charles Schultz' "Peanuts" characters...

3. I am a smeller...I drive my DH nuts! "What IS that smell?" "Do you smell that?" "I smell something gross." "Something stinks." And I do have a radar nose...I can smell something bad a week before someone else can.

4. I have a hat festish. Baseball caps, cowboy hats, touques/tuques, I love hats! My mom gets embarrassed, because the more unflattering the hat, the better. I am on a quest for the perfect fur lined ear flapper hat to get me through the winter. She says she won't be seen with me if I wear it! A lot of heat escapes from the top of the head, I am just staying warm. It gets cold up this way! She says I go to far when I wear them around the house and to bed. Whatever!!

5. I love to eat plain rippled potato chips dipped in barbeque sauce.

6. I have an issue with chapstick and ponytail bands. I can't keep track of them. They are a main staple in my life, spread from one end of my house to the other, yet one is never to be found when needed.

So there they are. Now, I get to tag someone else! So...

Tag! Tracy, & Kris!


3 comments:

Godelieve said...

FUN!! I had a good laugh at #4!!

Babsarella said...

Thanks for playing along!!! FUN FUN. I hope you find that hat...I would love one of them too (but I live in FL, so I wouldn't get to wear it very often).

Jenny L. said...

The only time smells really bothered me was when I was pregnant. I couldn't feed our dogs without gagging. Yuck. Now the smell doesn't bother me. I love that you love hats. :)