Sunday, May 06, 2007

Citrus for a Sunny Sunday


It is a beautiful Sunday morning! I thought I would share another card I made for a sketch challenge. I am loving these sketches!! I used the SU! retired set Citrus and Such, which I still love after so many years! Here is what I used:
Cardstock-SU! Only Orange, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Whisper White
Inks-SU! Only Orange, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Pixie Pink
Patterned Paper-Yellow Gingham from Michael's
Ribbon-Michael's $1 rack
I distressed each piece of cardstock with the matching color of ink before assembling, just to add a little depth to the card. it may not show up well in the scan.
Hope you have a great Sunday!--Keri

2 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

this is so totally cheerful Keri!
I just smiled as i looked at it.

Maureen said...

Oooh! I LOVE this card! So summery!