Thursday, February 28, 2008

BIG NEWS!!

I am pretty excited today! And I gotta say, it comes at a good time. This weather has about done me in! A while back I posted about submitting a layout I had done for consideration in a tattoo magazine. A friend was writing an article, and needed submissions for layouts for the magazine Skin & Ink, so I sent her a layout of my baby feet tattoo. The magazine finally came out, and they printed my layout! Yippee! I am so excited to get the magazine in the mail and see how the article looks. I have heard that it is stunning! Here is Anam's blog link--Inked Scrapbookers , and here is a link to the magazine... Skin&Ink

And here is the layout!!




Supplies used are:
Purple Onion Designs Ornamentals Stamps
Buzz and Bloom Chipboard Alpha Tubby
Basic Grey patterned paper
Basic Grey Rub Ons
Thanks for looking!! Keri

8 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

that is one of my all time favourite tattoos and that layout makes it work so well. you rock - thank you for sharing :)

Laura lok said...

oh thats soo sweet at first I thought that site was really a tatto site almost looked like the one my neice was in but then I realized oh its scrapbooking tooo cute

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OK girl,
I am missing something.. Do you have the tattoo of Cody's feet on you? Is the blue a real tattoo? I can't figure it out! If so - where is it? Arm? Leg? And did they outline his baby feet or is it a stock tattoo?

I know, clueless over here... BUT, the layout is super duper cute!

Unity Stamp Company said...

WOW! Congrads! I LOVE that layout. Very sweet! Very talented. Thanks for sharing!

Lizette said...

Congratulations ! That's fantastic news !

Sue McGettigan said...

Congrats on the pub Keri!!

Lisa Renéa said...

Very cool indeedy, girlie! Love the layout & the tat is rockin'!

Lisa Carroll said...

Hey, girl! Congrats on the publication! What an adorable layout... so sweet. :) I love how you covered his little, umm.... LOL Hey - cool tat, too!

Thanks for stoppin' by my humble ol' blog. :) It's true that I changed the URL... I went thru a major creative dry spell a while back and changed the URL because I felt bad that people were still checking in, but yet there was never anything new to see. LOL Then spammers got ahold of my old URL so I had to change it permanently. :P

Anyhoo, thanks again for stopping by and for your sweet comments. :) Now that I'm bloggin' again, I'll be sure to check in on ya! ;) Have agreat day, sweetie!