Monday, February 25, 2008

Birthday Cake

Happy Monday morning! Vacation is OVER, I am STILL SICK, and back to work first thing this morning. Reanna is eating her blueberries and pancake and fruit loops next to me here in the kitchen, so I thought I would start out my week with a little blogging.


Okay, so here it is, in all it's glory. I told you that I wasn't a professional! But the taste completely outweighs the looks! My friends were pleased with it, and that is all that matters! It took me a while as I still did not feel great, and my hand hurt from all the stars, but boy, did it look good! I made a batch of cupcakes to keep here at home, cause the natives were a bit restless at the thought that there was nothing here at home for them to eat!
It is a beautiful morning, expected to be in the 30's today! We are expecting a snowstorm Tuesday night into Wednesday, with 6-12 inches coming our way....I just keep telling myself that March is just around the corner, and these storms will be fewer and farther between. And the days are getting longer! We push the clocks forward in just 2 weeks!
Have a great day! Keri

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

It's a beauty of a cake! Sorry to hear you are still sick.... same over here... just the hack in my chest.

Awesome on the weather today... but who needs another storm for crying out loud?

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great cake! Love the bright colors!!