Friday, February 22, 2008

New Stamps, New Colors!


Good Friday Morning!! I have been busy this morning! The cakes are in the oven, and I have already made a set of 4 cards! I MUST have a fever! I got an SU! order last Saturday, with all the new In Colors of Cardstock and Ink. Because it is Sell a bration time, I also got the SAB Rub Ons, and SAB So Many Scallops stamp set.
SO! On this thank you note, I used some background paper from Fontwerks, (which goes with the stamp perfectly!) SU! Purely Pomegranate Ink and CS, and Blue Bayou Cardstock. I used the So Many Scallops set, and the scallop circle punch. White ribbon is from Making Memories. This card follows sketch #29 from the SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenges. Wish me luck on the cake decorating! Have a blessed Friday! Keri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these colors, just beautiful layout!

ElyBlair said...

Great Colors! Great Stamps! Great Card!

Aimee said...

What a great color combo and card