Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Brodie Acrobat...

I was outside today with the grand idea of getting some photos of the dogs and my flowers. Harley didn't cooperate, as usual, and Brodie gave me a fat lip with her rock hard melon head while I was down on the yard taking a pic of the balloon flower. I managed to put my top teeth through my bottom lip and blood was everywhere! It is a good thing she is cute! Cody gave me comfort and first aid, and we decided to shoot some video of Brodie up to her usual antics. If you have the sound on, you will hear my fat lipped lame attempt at laughter when Brodie did her loop de loop in the driveway. Cody says it sounds like a car starting. Just remember, I am injured...so no picking!!



For good measure, here is the lovely shot I got of my balloon flower just seconds before the dreaded head butt. I never noticed how cool the inside of the bloom looked until I looked at the photo after I loaded it on my laptop!



Have a great Wednesday night!
**Keri**

7 comments:

Mother Goose said...

What a beautiful flower. I've never heard of balloon flowers. Sorry about the lip but the loop de loop is hysterical!

Laura lok said...

cool video

helmet hair 365 said...

I love the flower picture. It's true, isn't it, how many details we see when we start taking pictures.

Cris A said...

So sorry to hear about your fat lip, the picture was worth it though! Cute pooch too!

glitzen said...

hee hee, i watched the video three times so i could hear your big-lipped giggle. sorry for your owie! wonderful flower pics. i agree, great header!

Putabuttononit

Anonymous said...

You must be blessed with a green thumb Your flowers are so beautiful. Thanks for always sharing your pictures. Pat from SD

Tanya said...

LOL! How cute, despite the fat lip!

That flower is gorgeous!