Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Buzz and Bloom!


UPDATE::
Buzz and Bloom's birthday celebration was such a success! We had tons of fun with the competitions, challenges, and chats, of course! BUT the fun is not over!
CLICK HERE to see how you can still participate in the celebration's festivities and win BIG PRIZES!! Come on, join the fun!!

September 21, 2008 marks the 5th birthday of Buzz and Bloom! They are a scrapbook supply and rubber stamp company out of Australia that I design projects for. It has been almost 3 years, and they have been so good to me. They have sparked my creativity, and enabled me to get "things done" when I otherwise would not have taken the time! They have great stamps, as well as a wonderful line of chipboard elements, among other things. If you have a chance, stop by their site, or the blog, and check out the details of the cyber celebration they are having! It begins tonight at 8pm, eastern time, tomorrow if you are in Australia. We will be chatting, cropping, and there will be challenges and prizes. I will be there, so if you want to chat, stick your head in and say "hey!" Click HERE for a complete run down!
I also have a new project up on the Buzz and Bloom Blog, titled "You Let Him Do WHAT?!" Click here if you would like to check it out. Here is a sneak peak at the finished layout:

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope to see you tonight!!


**Keri**

No comments: