Monday, February 08, 2010

First Rabbit....

Cody had another big first yesterday--his first rabbit! If you want to know the truth, I can't believe he shot it...After having Rocky, the pet rabbit for several years, I never thought he would be able to do it, but he is growing up, and he got it! Thankfully, the rabbit was quite "patient" and sat their until Cody got him with the third shot! Dylan was here this weekend and took the photos so I didn't have to see the creature first hand. I have my limits, and this is one of them. Cody was a gentleman and asked me permission to hunt rabbits ahead of time yesterday, cause he knows how I feel about bunnies, and then he resisted the urge to talk about it for the rest of the afternoon after the deed was done. He did tell me that if there ever was a rabbit to shoot, this one was it--it was UGLY looking and DUMB cause it didn't know enough to run away after the first shot was fired. Gave Cody some good practice!!

Isn't he adorable? (Code-man, of course!)


Regardless of my feelings on the matter, I am so proud of my young man for being so responsible, and considerate, and above all else SO COOL!!

**Keri**

No comments: