Sunday, February 07, 2010

Easy Valentine's Day Treat...

Happy Sunday everyone! Thanks for being faithful "checkers" of my blog--things have been crazy these past few weeks, but I did want to thank you ALL for your kind words and sentiments at the loss of my Grandmother. You all were such faithful supporters of hers, and I appreciate you all so much!
My two daycare babies are keeping me VERY busy...I have not had much time at all for craftiness-but things are getting better and moving along much smoother, so I hope to make more time in the evenings to get things back on track!
One thing that is an added benefit of having babies in the house again, is the baby food jars! I don't have a lot of them yet, but enough for me to think up something cool to do with them! I cleaned them up really good, and spray painted the lids, some pink, some red. I decorated them with strips of Valentine paper, and embellished them with cute little stamped pieces. Last but not least, I filled them with Valentine red, pink, and white M&M's! These are gonna be the perfect little treat for the sweethearts in my life! Bring on the baby food jars!!


These guys are really cute, and really easy to make...anyone can spray a lid with a bit of spraypaint--and if you don't have babies, but applesauce or bananas and stir it in with your yogurt so it doesn't go to waste! Patterned paper is available by the sheet, or the pack, in the craft section at WalMart, Joann's, or Michaels. And I got regular and PEANUT BUTTER holiday M&M's at Walmart!!



Have a blessed day!
**Keri**

No comments: