Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Valentine Cards

Good morning! I thought I would share some recent creations with you. I made up these Valentines a week ago- I had such fun with them! They are made with a variety of die cuts, and embossing folders, as well as stamps and ribbons.
These first two were made with SU! stamps, as well as Nestabilities dies and the Top Note die from SU! I just LOVE the scalloped square shaped card!! Patterned paper on these cards is from SU! and Basic Grey.


Here are the other two cards I made. I used the SU! Top Note die, SU! stamps, and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The card on the left actually has a circular window in it, with the stamped image peeking through. Patterned paper on these two cards was from my "unknown" stash.
Here is the stamped image. After I colored it, I coated it with Crystal Effects for some dimension. Hope you like em'! Happy Valentine's Day!

**Keri**

1 comment:

glitzen said...

They are so cute! I love Basic Grey, love love love it. All your patterns are so pretty. Nice job!