Thursday, January 14, 2010

Remembering Omi...

Good morning...I am sure many of you have already read or heard the news, that Omi has gone to be with the Lord!! It is a sad time for all of us, but a time to rejoice and celebrate Grandma's life, and the fact that she is now in Heaven with our Lord and her loved ones who went on before her!! She passed away on Tuesday afternoon, and it has been my task to sort, scan, and burn photos for a DVD presentation at the services. I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you all.
In this first one, Grandma is the little girl. It is the youngest photo of her that I could find. It seems funny to see her as a little girl!
Photobucket
In this next photo, Grandma is standing on a porch with a dog. The back of the photo says that she is 16, and the dog's name is Rollie!
Photobucket Here is Naomi with her snowshoes...She looks pretty cute with that sassy hat!!
Photobucket
Here is Papa and Grandma. No name of this dog on the photo, but I believe this one is early on, also. Aren't they adorable??
Photobucket
I just want to take this time to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and condolences. They are all appreciated so very much. Please continue to pray for my family over these next few days!
**Keri**

5 comments:

glitzen said...

I'm so sorry you have lost your Omi. I miss my grammies every day, and I know how hard it was to lose them. They are like your Omi, though, home with their Lord! :)

Babsarella said...

Keri,
Sending hugs and prayers and this most difficult time. I love your beautiful photos.

Sue McGettigan said...

Such sweet photos of your Omi Keri, sending hugs and prayers.

Annie said...

Oh Keri, my heart breaks for you. I know this it so hard to lose someone you love. I love your photo tribute to your Omi. Hugs to you me dearling.

Annie

glitzen said...

I've been worried about you, missing in action from your blog. I hope this has been a time of your family coming together, sharing tears, laughter, and memories..and seeing faces you have not seen in awhile.
Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas card. I still have all my cards up, must have known there would be another one coming I would want to display! :)