Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New cards...

Since I have started doing daycare full time, I have very little time for creating...I have had a couple opportunities lately, though, and this is what I came up with...
Unfortunately, circumstances called for a sympathy card...Roses in Winter is my favorite stamp set to use for cards of this type...here is what I came up with. Very peaceful, I think:

Photobucket

My friend's son turned 12 yesterday, and this is what I came up with for his birthday card:
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is using a stamp set from Stampin' Up!
Photobucket

Have a great day!
**Keri**

3 comments:

Babsarella said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love all the great stamps and the nesties.

glitzen said...

These are wonderful! Sorry for the necessity of the sympathy card. :(

JudyB said...

Love them! I just used the farm set the other day!

Too bad we don't have more time for these things!