Thursday, October 25, 2007

Buzz and Bloom Layouts...

Here is one of the recent layouts I did for Buzz and Bloom's Fall '07 new product line. The new chipboards and stamps are great!! (I know, I have said it a dozen times already!!) This is my son, and my little daycare buddy on the last day of school last summer. I tried and tried to get them to both look at the camera at the same time, but when I got this one of them looking at each other, I knew I had "the shot." I am finding myself more and more wanting to, and actually scrapbooking to showcase "the shot" so to speak. I would love to learn more about photography in the future. My camera has gotten some great pics these past three years, and I am viewing scrapbooking as not only a way to preserve memories, but also as a hobby within a hobby. Creating art to display my photographic art...Does that make sense??



This second layout is showcasing a photo that Cody took, of my "little" brother and me. I use the term loosely, or should perhaps use "younger" instead. He weighs less than me, and that is about it! He is a "strapping" young man as my Grandmother would have said! Since I am always behind the camera, it is weird to scrap a photo with me in it! This one is also one I just completed with new Buzz and Bloom products. I used my SU! Slit punch to create the scalloped border along the bottom. This paper is K&Co. from Michael's. It came in a 12x12 notepad form. My friend Laurie got it, and I fell in love with the colors and went and got one for myself! I also distressed with some ivory acrylic paint around the edges-as well as with distress ink, and an edge distressing tool.


Thanks for looking, and thanks for visiting my little corner of the world! **Keri** (very COLD!)

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Awesome layouts!!!
Both pictures are wonderful, and man! I just love the colors of all the goodies in your 2nd one! Very fun stuff... The flourishes, big chipboard, and the journaling stamp are so darn cool!

Babsarella said...

Love both your great layouts!!! I got that same K and Co slab too...love the great colors and patterns!!!

Lisa Renéa said...

Great layouts, such cute photos too!

liannallama said...

great LO's! I love that photo of the kids!