Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BOO!

Here are a few Halloween cards I made up! Thanks to Lisa and Andi for the inspiration. I used a sketch off SCS to get me started, and borrowed some Halloween stamps from friends, to make them. I *love* how they turned out!

For the first card, I used the new SU! set Autumn Apparitions, from the Mini Catalog. The background paper is from an old DCWV Fall Stack. I used Black, White, Doodlebug Bazzill Orange, and SU! Summer Sun Cardstock. I also used the Word Window punch, and a Purple Onion Sentiment. I finished the card off with some fun fur I got on clearance at Walmart, and I used a Stardust pen to highlight the stamped images! I used Staz On Jet Black, and Tim Holtz Black Soot ink pads.

For the second card, I used basically the same supplies. The patterned paper is Doodlebug, the Stamp Set is SU! Carved and Candlelit, and the cardstock is black, white, Doodlebug Orange, and SU! Lovely Lilac. Same ink and tools. Highlighted, again with the Stardust Pen...(LOVE THAT PEN!!) Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Cute Halloween cards! I love the sketch... so fun..

Tracy said...

very cute cards miss k