Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!

It is my birthday today! I am 33! Nothing too major going on. Cody has a friend over, and Peter is cutting some wood. The first batch of cakes is in the oven! I thought I would share a few cards and presents I have gotten in the mail for my birthday already!



The first is a card from Annie. Is this the cutest? She knows how much I love rabbits!!
The next is from Judy L. I love the elegant card, and the cute altered notepad! It is going right into my purse, as I usually have to keep any pertinent info on paper rather than in my head!



This card is from a stamping friend I have here in town, Laurie.


I also got a cute tag album, card, and a bunch of goodies from Lisa Renea.





It has been an exciting birthday already, and it is still morning!! I made this card last night, just a plain old festive birthday card. It uses SU! Birthday Best, POD sentiment. Paper is Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Brilliant Blue. Yellow is Bazzill. I stamped the balloons with staz on, then colored them using the MCP technique. I went over the black balloon outlines with a clear stardust pen. Can't see that in the photo, though! Have a happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

Happy Birthday Girlie! I hope it's the best ever!!
(peek at my blog when ya get a minute) Love your balloon card...very pretty!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Happy belated birthday!!!
ONLY 33??? CRUD! I have over 10 years on you! That would be, uh, close to 12 years!!!!
What a cool birthday tag album gift! I just love it!
Again, happy belated birthday...