I found out yesterday that I have been tagged by my dear friend Andi! Thanks, Andi!! First let me say that I am covered with bananas and boogers and it isn't even 9 am. Will I get through this day?? Okay, back to business...I love Andi's blog- Andi's Perfect Gravy. I visit it daily! We share very similar lifestyles, and I felt a connection to her as soon as I read her blog for the first time. That was last fall! I have been hooked ever since!
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules: (They are simple):
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site..
Now, here are my 6 non-important things/habits/quirks!
1. I always put on my socks and shoes in sock-shoe, sock-shoe order. I saw on Oprah one time that most people do sock-sock, shoe-shoe...but not me!!
2. I adore peanut butter with every breath of my soul. Every...breath....Straight peanut butter..peanut butter cups...peanut butter M&M's, frosting, cookies, you name it...I love it!!
3. I love the mail. I cannot wait until the rural carrier comes every day, and Peter and Cody both know NOT to touch the mailbox, it is MY JOB!! People have lost fingers for touching my mailbox!!
4. I have the talent of spotting spiders from the smallest one to the largest hairy chicken coop spider from miles away. My Mom calls it spider radar. I am so petrified of spiders, I guess I am always looking for them, even subconsciously....
5. If I see spiders, I dream about them...that night....without question...every time!! Last time I saw spiders, it was on Animal Planet, and they were crawling in a large group. Like the whole area was crawling with them. Well, I went to bed that night, and woke up about half an hour later, just sure that I saw spiders crawling all over in my armpits!! Yup!! So I leapt out of bed, jumping up and down, stripped all my clothes off, and then woke up. Peter was sitting up in bed looking at me as if I had lost my mind!! I picked my clothes, went to the bathroom where I could turn the light on, and thoroughly examined my clothes for bugs. I am always SO SURE that there are spiders!! Weird, I know!!
6. I love to sleep. Not just love-but adore with every fiber, to sleep. It comes so rarely to me(spiders...) that when I do get sleep, I just adore it! I love to take afternoon naps in bed under the covers, I love a 10 minute power nap on the couch, and I love to crawl into bed at night...You would think that I sleep all the time-I do not, but I can wish! There is nothing like a nap with the sun shining down on you!!
Okay, here are the gals I am tagging:
1. Michelleo at Stamps, Paper, Scissor, and Donkey Smiles. Her blog is fairly new, I found it last week ove at SCS. Her cards are amazing works of art! And her donkeys are the cutest things EVER!!
2. Maureen at More of ReenS Creations. This is another new blog that I have found. Maureen has some great projects, and the cutest little doggie! Her blog has a real personal touch, the first time I read it, I felt like I knew her!
3. Darce at the Scalloping Stamper. Darce just started her blog. It is beautiful! Her work is gorgeous, and her blog is very inviting. I know she would appreciate your visits! You remember how it was when you first started blogging??
4. Jean-It's in the Cards. I found this blog through SCS a couple weeks ago, but forgot to bookmark her!! It took me over a week to locate her, and now that I found her, I want to make sure everyone sees her blog!! Her work is adorable!
5. Terri at Truly Blessed. She has some beautiful projects, and it a fellow Christian! Hey, Terri!
6.Debbie at Graceful Stamping. Another fellow Christian whose blog I found at SCS. Her projects are stunning! She has her own machine embroidery business, too! Her craft room is amazing!!So that's it! I think I remembered everything. I hope everyone visits the 6 I tagged. They are wonderful!! Have a great Friday! Keri