Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, Monday!!

Good Monday Morning!! What a weekend!! I want to thank you all for being such faithful visitors, I know I have been slacking, and I intend to visit all my blogs and catch up in the next day or two, trusting that nothing else pops up to prevent me in doing so!
First, it is my honor to announce that Buzz and Bloom has released their new Fall Line of Products! CLICK HERE to see the album of new goodies! Below is a peek at what you will be checkin out. New acrylic EVERYTHING, and new chipboard. I had the honor of working with these new products this month for my 19th publish date. Below are tidbits of my two newest Buzz and Bloom projects, that you can see HERE. I am very excited about them, and hope you like them, too! It has been hard keeping them a secret these past few weeks. I love to share my layouts with you all! Check em out!!

Last but certainly not least, I would like to share with you an experience I had yesterday and Praise the Lord for his hand of protection. I am not going to give you all the details, but Cody and I were headed home from my sister in law's house yesterday, and were almost in a violent collision with a speeding car. It was a near miss, the other car was traveling at a fast rate of speed, and came out of nowhere, and I was almost hit broadside on my side. The other car was damaged, but no one was hurt in either vehicle, and I thank the Lord for his mercy yesterday. When I think about what could have happened, I could cry, so I am trying to focus on all the ways the Lord was watching out for us. I have alway readily shared the fact that I am a Christian, but try not to force my beliefs on anyone. I am here to tell you that I am here today but for the Grace of God.
Have a great Monday, and I promise, when work is done today, I will be visiting everyone!
**Keri**

3 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I am glad you are okay. Those near misses can leave you shaken up for several days.

glitzen said...

Praise God for his mercy and his angels over you. I am so sorry for just the experience and the fright.
I was nearly in a head on collision a few days ago. I had my two dds and my precious two nieces as well. A van full of priceless cargo. Well the other driver was my cousin! I was sure angry at her, but it turned to worry for her life as well, if she continues to drive like that. We had a talk..for sure!

Babsarella said...

That must have been so very scary for you and Cody. I am glad that you are ok and I hope that the other driver will learn a lesson from this and become more cautious in the future.