Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Card

Good Monday morning!! We have been in a deep freeze for nearly a week, and I gotta say, I am sick of it! It is unusually cold for this time of year-teens and single digits, not even hitting the 32 degree mark is something we see AFTER Christmas! It is supposed to warm up this week, and that is one thing I am thankful for! A dear friend of mine is having a birthday very soon, so I made a special card for her last night. It is an original-not even a sketch was used. I used several of the new In Colors from Stampin Up!, along with some patterned paper.
Here is what I used for this card:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Patterned Paper-SU! Hostess Level 3 DSP from Fall Winter 08 catty
Ribbon-Michael's
Stamps- Flight of the Butterfly
I have to say, I got this set about a month ago, and I have already used it twice. I *love* how versatile it is, depending on what colors you use.
Have a Happy Monday!
**Keri**

7 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

very cute card! I *had* to have this set and haven't even inked it yet! I need to to that...your card has inspired me to pull it out! THANKS!

loretta said...

Very prety card!

JudyB said...

nice card...I got the set because it was free...there it sits not even mounted! Pretty sad on my end but, I love your card!

glitzen said...

I love that card! So pretty, and so springy, which is making me loooong for winter to be over. And its barely started...hee hee. Well I DO love the holidays and the cozy woodstove.
I think I need that SU set! Cute.

Anonymous said...

Your card is truly beautiful!

Lisa Renéa said...

That card is so cute. Love all the layers!

Lisa Renéa said...

That card is so cute. Love all the layers!