Sunday, April 05, 2009

Birthday, Part II

Part two of my birthday cards, after a EVER SO BRIEF (hmmm,mmm, MOM!!) PAUSE!!
This card is from the DARLING Lisa Renea!!
Photobucket
This one is from Lovely Laurie!!
Photobucket
This one is from my sweetie Judy Lynn!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This piece of artwork is from my very own Mama!!
Photobucket
And this one my wonderful son ever so carefully slaved over, choosing it from MY cardrack?!!
Photobucket
I loved and enjoyed them all! Thanks everyone!!
Have a blessed evening!
**Keri**

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous cards.. And the one that was stolen from your card rack just kills me! Too dang funny - the story that is!!!

Sue McGettigan said...

LOL Keri, love the last card :) They are all lovely, Happy Birthday to you!

JudyB said...

What talented friends and family you have!!! I love all of the cards!

Lisa Renéa said...

Hey Keri!! Hope this finds you having a super week! Love your b'day cards! Esp the fish one! You deserve the best!!

Babsarella said...

What a lovely selection of cards. Bet your birthday was absolutely terrific!!