Monday, April 23, 2007

Wedding Card...


Here is the wedding card I made for my sister-in-law's wedding this coming Friday night. Their wedding colors are red, black, and white.
I used SU!'s Roses in Winter, God Bless II, and Weathered. Cardstock is SU! Basic Black and Mellow Moss, GP White, and Doodlebug Red Bazzill. Inks include Jet Black Staz on, Ancient Page Charcoal, SU! Mellow Moss, True Thyme, and Real Red. I distressed the edges with the Mellow Moss Ink, and finished it off with a black satin ribbon. This is a whole sheet card, measuring 5.5x8.5 inches. Thanks for looking! --Keri

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

You make beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Kerilou, have been trying to answer your question about "inchies" but can't seem to access any e-mail for you. If you e-mail me at kardkrazy@hotmail.com, I'll fill you in.:)

Jacqueline said...

Kerilou, these is beautifully done!