Monday, March 09, 2009

Brodie Blue

I have a new layout to share with you today! I finished it one evening last week. When I got this set of papers from my Secret Sister, I knew that this photo would work well with them! The photo of Brodie was taken the same time I took the Christmas Card picture of her and Cody. If I hold a tennis ball in my hand along with the camera, I can get her to sit still and get some great shots! The photo was printed at www.scrapbookpictures.com, where I was able to apply a couple of cute borders.
Photobucket
Here is what I used:
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye "Be Merry"
Cardstock: SU! Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
Felt Snowflakes: SU! from the Holiday Mini (they came in blue, red, and white, and I am SO HAPPY I sprung for them. Tons came in a package, and they are gorgeous!
Chipboard: My Minds Eye Blue Sparkle Letters
Tab: My Minds Eye "Be Merry"
Well, the weekend is gone--somewhere--and another week is beginning. It is snowing here, we are supposed to get 1-3 inches, so no biggie. Errands to run in town today, daycare most of the week, and Brodie has a vet appointment tomorrow to set her up for her spaying. It will be a busy week!
I did get some work done outside on Saturday, and my hubby took me on a date Saturday night. It was so nice! It was a nice weekend, and I hope the nice weather continues very soon!
Have a blessed week!
**Keri**

3 comments:

glitzen said...

Cute cute! I'm loving felt lately too. At first I didn't care for it, but it grew on me....hee hee.
I have layouts on my blog right now too! So fun. I'm in the mood to scrap! :)

Lisa Renéa said...

WOW>this layout rocks! You really put that pp to good use.

tina said...

This is a gorgeous layout- Brodie is such a pretty girl too :D