Friday, March 27, 2009

Go Ahead...Make My Day...

Can't you just tell that is what she is thinking? My poor baby got spayed on Monday, and needless to say, she is NOT happy about the E Collar..I take it off so she can eat, but she has proven that she cannot be trusted otherwise, so back on it goes, after eating time is over with. Trying to keep this one quiet and calm so she doesn't open the incision is an impossible task!
Photobucket
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I have a bunch of pictures to share with you, of cards and gifts I received over the weekend. Hopefully, I will have them up this weekend!
Happy Friday!!
**Keri**

6 comments:

glitzen said...

Ohhh, poor thing. She still looks cute though. great pic!

Sue McGettigan said...

Oh poor Miss Brody!!

Happy Birthday to you Keri Lou!

glitzen said...

Well that's weird, I left a comment on here yesterday..and it says zero. Oh well.

What a cute pic! You cannot take away from that dog's adorable-ness, even with a funnel on its head. LOL.

Poor baby.

Lisa Renéa said...

How funny! I bet she wishing you would photograph her when she's not looking her best, lol!

Babsarella said...

Awwwwe...hope she is doing better now.

Aimee said...

what a picture! what a look on her face! Made me laugh.