Friday, March 20, 2009

Cards For Heroes

My friend, Lisa Renea, has been making cards for Cards For Heroes, for years now...I am ashamed to say, I have never made ANY!! She regularly posts on her blog about the organization, and recently posted info about a video regarding CFH. To visit LR's blog, {{click here}}. To visit the Cards for Heroes website, {{click here}}, and to see the 3 minute video about Cards for Heroes, {{click here.}}
After watching the video, and seeing the photos, I immediately started to plan a get together of all of my stamping friends, a card bee, to see how many cards we could make and send off to CFH. I haven't pinpointed an exact date yet, but the informational flyer is already being made, and I hope to hold the bee in the next month or so! I am so excited!!
Have a Blessed Friday!
**Keri**

4 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Great idea Keri! I also admire LR's consistent card making for CFH, she's a bit of a hero herself!

glitzen said...

awesome! I am going to go visit the website and look into this. My girls made Christmas cards for soldiers, but through a different organization. I think this could be the motivation I need to get my stamping stuff out and going! What a great cause.

glitzen said...

OH, we visited the website and I had the girls watch the video with me. We decided to do Mother's Day cards in school on Monday. They are looking forward to it.

Lisa Renéa said...

WOW! Thanks so much for this nice treat! The video is amazing, huh?
I actually came over to wish you a Happy Birthday, and discover, I'm receiving the blessing today! Thanks for participating!!